Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 times in 3 weeks!

Spice I Am is easily my favourite restaurant in Sydney so far. As the post title suggests, I have been there 3 times in as many weeks, and I will probably continue going at the same rate.

Service is never particularly good, definitely rushing you in and rushing you out again (and I got severely told off by one of the waitresses for abusing their water cups the second time I went) - but the food makes up for it. I don't mind queuing for establishments that are seriously serious about their food.


My favourite things by Spice I Am so far:
  • Green papaya salad (of course, see previous raves in previous post)
  • Tom kha gai
  • Soft shell crab with mango salad (pic below)

I want to try their mussel pancake next, which they only serve at lunch time. That's Saturday lunch sorted!

No comments: